Basement Finishing Salt Lake City
About Basement Finishing
An unfinished basement represents a large area of your house that could be better utilized. If you’re looking to turn your unfinished basement into a functioning part of your home, call us to see how we can help.
Too often, basements are forgotten spaces, where junk goes to collect and spider webs accumulate in the corners. If you’ve ever contemplated what your dingy basement could ever be, you are on the road to creating a truly enjoyable space. Transform your basement from forbidding to inviting by finishing your basement.
Not only do finished basements add habitable rooms to your house and increase the value of it, they also help you save money on electricity. A finished and insulated basement keeps energy for heat from leaking into the surrounding earth.
No doubt you can think of multiple things that you’d like to do with a finished basement. From a laundry room to an office, the possibilities are limitless. Imagine having a room just for entertaining guests, or for children to play. Don’t let your basement remain a dark and scary space in your house. Let us help you take charge of that space and use it for the better.
Fortunately, there are many options for basement finishing, and that space can become a vibrant part of your home. Don’t hesitate to pick up your phone and call us. We have some very exciting ideas for ways that your basement can be finished. We have the expertise and personnel to turn that dreary basement into a room in the home of your dreams. There’s never been a better time to make an investment on a happier and less expensive home while increasing the market value of your residence. Let’s get the process started today with a phone call to Captain Electric, LLC.
Basement Finishing FAQs
A finished basement is another completed room in your home. Walls, floors, and ceiling must be all in place in order for it to be a finished basement.
The average cost of a basement is between $10 to $35 per square foot. In order to get a better understanding of what it would cost to finish your basement, give Captain Electric a call today.
Basement Finishing Reviews
“Outstanding Company!!! We purchased a generator from Joe and have been nothing but pleased and happy with the product and the work. We found his crew to be extremely reliable, friendly, timely and more than competent. Our job included trenching from one side our home to the other and the laying of electric and gas lines and he even added extra lines for us for additional yard work. What an incredible job! Joe, thank you!!!!”
— Lisa Nichols
Recent Basement Related Articles
- 2021 Guide to Basement Finishing - The basement is often an abandoned, dark, scary space in many homes. But times have changed and more homeowners recognize the basement as a space full of endless possibilities. Basement finishing means completing the basement to be just like another room in the home. Once finished, the basement can even…
- Remodels with Salt Lake City Electrician - As we move from one season of life to the next, our family evolves with us. Wouldn't it be nice if your home did the same? For many people, the home they have spent a great deal of time and invested a lot of money into is meant to be…
- Basement Redo with Electrician in Salt Lake City - This holiday season, you may realize just how little space you have. Once friends and family come over or you start putting away the gifts you got this holiday season, things can get crowded. One of the best ways to add value to your home while making it a little…
- Elegant Basement Remodels with Provo Electrician - If you have a dark and dreary basement that has become nothing more than a storage area, you are wasting valuable space! You can transform that basement into an elegant living space. Basements are not just man caves, laundry rooms or storage areas. With a little paint, carpet and attractive…
- Remodels for Your Growing Family Aided by Salt Lake City Electrician - Your family is constantly growing and changing. You may be expanding your family or maybe kids are growing up and moving on. It isn’t feasible to change homes every time your family goes through a change. You can save yourself a lot of trouble from looking for a new home…