Electrician in Salt Lake City and the Wasatch Front Since 1988
I started on my own as an electrical contractor in 1988 with a little Toyota sedan and a ladder sticking out the back window. I found out fast that customers are interested in a good deal with an honest person. That was the theme of my career then, as it is now.
In 1992, we moved our business to Orem, Utah outside of Salt Lake City. I soon identified the problems that customers were having with contractors. To my surprise, a lot of complaints were easily remedied with a little care and concern. I started Captain Electric, LLC with the idea that I would revolutionize customer service in the electrical industry. These are a few of the things that Captain Electric, LLC offers:
- Appointments that fit our customers’ schedules — including evenings and Saturdays
- On Time guaranteed appointments or we buy you Free Movie Tickets for 2
- No Shock Pricing (know the price up front before we start)
- Licensed, drug tested, background-checked professional electricians
- Electricians who are friendly and courteous
- Trucks filled with enough parts to get the job done today — you don’t ever pay for a run to the parts store
- Lifetime Guarantee on all our work, and…
- Leaving your home as clean as we found it
Starting my own electrical business which meets the needs of customers is a natural outgrowth of my life. I had grown up in a family of electricians. My father, uncles, and brother were electricians. Solving electrical problems has always intrigued me, so as a kid I worked hard and then passed the rigorous tests for entering an electrical union.
The year that I passed the electrical tests, I also married my high school sweetheart, Gloria. We have been happily married for over 25 years and have been blessed with nine children. Needless to say, I learned quickly about hard work and supporting my family.
In all of this, I just want to let you get to know me a little better and know that when you call upon Captain Electric, LLC, you also receive the best service available from an honest reliable company.
Joseph Smith, Sr.
Owner of Captain Electric, LLC – Electrician Salt Lake City